- raising standards
- improving teacher quality
- assessment and accountability
- principal leadership.
- early years and pre-schooling
- establishing curriculum standards for early years and pre-schooling
- distributed leadership.
- Do we measure school effectiveness based on school effectiveness of previous years, rather than for contemporary learning?
- Are we working towards sustainability of obsolete models of schooling?
- Are policy makers adequately trained to do their work?
- Is the Fourth Way more about the need to think and act both globally and locally in improving schools?